Sunday, October 11, 2009

hello!! everyone..
here is my previous outing with my babes & mummy +_+



last friday,
I went beauty fair with anne,emily & angel.
our class ended early
so after class we headed to PWTC
i dont really know the way
but luckily i know a GPS boy-Eric Liew
he's so pro & know all the way to everywhere in KL.
so you guys can find him if you're in a lost situation. haha..
through his information we got to reach PWTC easily.
thanks..=)


we reached there quite early..around 12..
but there ady lots of people waiting to enter the fair
omg!!..summore problem occur~~
a guy told us that was the 1st day of the fair, so it was special offer to those who work as beauty or saloon to enter 1st.
We're not.
but luckily he's so kind..teehee...=)
he tried to help us enter..
he told us to wrote a company name related to beauty or hair on the registration form then ok ady..
plus we no need to paid for RM10 to enter it..
at last we success to enter!!we cheated??? maybe =D
phew..lucky we can enter if not we wasted the petrol to there.
long queue~~ our tag!!! =D
Angel & Anneme
this is my beloved items..SUKI cosmetics.
well, i broke my eyeliner on the 2nd day after i bought it..
damn heart pain..
i like the eyeliner so much..because its super black & waterproof.
can who tell me where can get it except Taiwan?
do you guys know does it sell in Malaysia??

after pwtc..we planned to sing K.
tagged along the bf, eric, Jc & Jun how.
Enjoy the day with them..=)
Babes anne & sharon


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Next,went dinner with one of my friend from HK.
we have our dinner at Tony Roma's @ Pavilion
hummm....
Just had some girls talk around there..nothing special
=)onion ring

Yen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


last sure is abt my lovely MUMMY
*SMILE*
went midvalley with my mummy after my class..
its a day for me & my beloved mummy..=D
resting~
my mom looks pretty & kind? hhaa
ya..she is!!!! =P

guess what....??!!
i saw my favourite brand..
PLAYBOY!!!
this was my 1st time saw playboy booth..
there i bought 2 perfume..
one for me and one for my boy..hope he like it..
and i had play some games & take photo with the playboy lamboghini.

XD..
its so nice right??so good if i have it..haha..
but i knw its impossible...=S

love my mom!I will try my best to be a good daughter and sayang you more..mwaks..

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl