Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A great day!


i LOVEs Holiday!!! wuhoo~
today was a great day for me & my mom~ =)
we went one U and lunch at paddington house of pancakes.
awww..my favourite : DESSERT!!! I can't live without it.
their pancake was freaking delicious. ( I'm serious)
yummy! thumbs up!!!! *i'm craving for it now*


at one u we just shops for few hour then we ciao ady.
cz now puasa sure very jam one and we gonna back home dine with my bro~

for sure few hour is not enuff for mee!! haha..
gonna go shopping wit my babes again =)

well, i just cut off my fringe. But i feel regret of it.
I looks like a kiddo now..i hate it..=(
my 'Treasure Box' tempting right? XD a must to try!!
she is my lil mimi~
mua mimi's skin is sooo fair~~~=)


night going to yumcha with my clique~ ciao

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl