Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is our weekly friday again..FAST FOOD DAY..haha..
we eat pizza hut..delicious..^^
emily & CT was playing there..haha..and I'm the photographer who help them to capture the right angle..haha..below there's some pic..do i have tht skill? ^^
ct hand is just like a girl hand..and white white d..so nice.




cheese!! cheese!! my favourite..keke










Sharon~~
ANNE & SHARON



haha..emily head + ct hand...
after we had our lunch, its time to study again..
tired~..while waiting our lecture..it's time for me to take picz again..haha..
i'm crazy of taking picture..^^yeah yeah!my long long hairr...
nice? i help emily tie it..hehe..
my shoe & emily slipper..
fast food again..MCD
The next day...i went to Calvin 21st birthday party..
i went there just for awhile, afterthat yamcha with bao and her fren..



GOOD NIGHT

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl