Sunday, June 14, 2009

RandOm Pic

Among this few week..i had take alot picture...i like to take picz..
sorry that i'm buzy and not free to update my blog..[my naughty angela]..haha
so now just share those picture with you all..hehe..
my life, my college life..i love it..is is happy & fun!!..mwaks all my dear friend who care me when i'm down, will not leave me alone, and bring so much fun & happiness to me..thanksz..

during tuitiorial class..hee..too free ady
Emily & Sharon
my cute & blur emily..thanks for your concern!!
mwakss
i'm disturbing they doin assig..hehe [piczz..smile!!]
Sharon & Babe Anne
We having our lunch at MCD~~..
too big!!..haha..belong to Eric Teh~


Eric Teh
Mei mei & sharon at lecture hall~
Justin & Sharon
Goldie & Sharon...so cutee...awwww!!!
This is my college life..i love themm!!...hehe

when they get up CT car..SNAP..haha^^

[CT,Sharon,Emily,Nick,Iyen,Sinky,Pui Theng & Poh yi]..
Sharon,Emily,Eric & CT..
[Thanks for accompany]

Sharon & Eric Teh
Funny pose

Sing k at 'Neway' with Iyen,Anne,Sinky,CT & Eric
MEI + JIE

CT & Sharon

Belle Belle~~


Fun Fair at bukit jalil


Sleep queen..hehe..

Sharon & Anne

Honey lemon..someone teach me how to fix this..~~thanks..ehhe
A day out with my dear ..


0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl