Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

Hello frenzzzz...*wink*
apologize that i'm not updated my blog since so long due to my final exam!!>.<
yet, yeah!! now i had ended my exam..so happy tht i'll be having 2 week holidays...
but sad also because i looks like a ZOMBIE nowww...awww..always sleep late..
my eye like panda now..ushh!!no enough sleep~
somemore nowadays suffer from insomnia..sigh.
like now...i can't fall asleep again..gosh!!!swt~~
Quite long time didn't watch movie ady.
Finally today went One U and dinner at 'Garden' with Jeff ..
that place really have the 'gardens' feelss..[haha]
after that we watch' Ghost of girlfriend past' at cineleisure.
That show very funny and lovely too.[ i recommended].hehe
tommorow my japanese friend will reach KL.yeah yeah..i will be going airport to pick them..
i'm soooo looking forward to meet them. so miss they all..haha
will update my previous outgoing the next blog.wait ya~~

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl