Saturday, August 1, 2009

PC fair~

went PC fair yesterday with my 2 besties, tagged along Big Head & Louis.
after I ended my class , I fetch Jia from Nichole's hse then back my home wait for bao back from her college..
Met my classmate,Big head..he so thin ady..haha..congratz to him. He is a super friendly guy and he's the one who always make the whole class laugh during my high school..haha
we reach there around 6..mayb it was the 1st day, so there're not crowded.
we walk allmost each booth..*wink*
we all had bought some stuff from there except louis..
sigh!!! i'm regret that I ady bought my laptop last PC fair..regret regret ..sigh..
i saw many laptop damn nice and just slightly same price as my laptop..*grrrr*
but no choice..i've bought it ady..aikzz..wasted~~
I want canon CAMERA~~...should started to save money right now!!..haha..
we left PC fair around 9 .30 then we go to Jalan Alor have our dinner.
i do recomment that restaurant to them..becausse that restaurant food is nice !!
u guys can go there to have a try, the last shop of Jalan Alor..
big head's hand..just like gurls hand ..haha
sharon&jia
sharon&big head
captured by bighead~~
louis,thanks for helping us took our stuff



bao&sharon


big head's chicken wing bone~~..yuckzz..
what do you guess it is????
Dang dang dang dang~~..haha
i'm curious,because 1st time see this~

Back around 11stg..

BYE+NITEzzz

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl