Friday, April 16, 2010

Hohoho!! hello hello, imma back lar.
just finished my final exams , and my holiday started!!!
so, means what? i can FLY ady lo..can do whatever i want to do =) no stress at all.
go shopping, partys, travel and everything with my babes , the bf and family =)
i used to enjoy my life so much.. bah blah♥
I ♥ my life ♥ my bf ♥ my family & friend.
during the exam period i didnt get enough sleep at all
thats why, my eyebag is so thick now!! T_T
need more sleep ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sigh..emo emo emo!! i hate emo.
before this i'm still very enjoying blogging,
but after talk to him my mood totally DOWN.
i dont know what happen to myself.
is like i also dont know what am i emoo-ing.
maybe i'm too miss him ady. =(

sighss
i hope u're the one beside me when i need U.
i need your caring so much..i miss u badly.

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl