Wednesday, March 24, 2010

today i only realised that what things & who is the most important in my life .
something happened, and let me know that how hurt could a person suffer if he/she lost stg that is very important to him/her. someone he/she loves the most. its really hurt.
Thx Babe! you growed me up.
and i'm already found the person & things that important to me.
myfamily, mybf, my education & friends. i'm satisfied with it..

Life is like a taxi, the meter just keep ticking no matter you're getting somewhere or standing still. i'm only the one to choose the right pathway for myself. yesterday till this morning i'm very depressed & felt stress that i couldn't understand and do well in my maths subject, i scare to fail it again .. i'm not happy, i've no appetite. but after all this happened, i realised tht the problem actually is I put not enough effort , didn't do exercise, gv lots excuses to myself, always hang out and play. If i pay more hardworking on it then shouldn't be a problem right?
hope that its not too late for me. start from today onwards i will be a good girl, concentrate in my studies. Not to blame this and blame that & plan my entertaiment well. play smart, study smart. =)
i choose to live in a easy way, choose not to regret. and am know there are no mistakes in life, only lessons.

goodnight!!
by sharon fuam.

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl