Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mummy , Happy birthday ♥

headed to Tony Roma's @ Sunway to celebrate my mom birthday with my brothers.

My mom was a loving and angelic person that any child could wish for.
what i need, what she gave.
she has a good temper yet she always nagging at me because i'm lazy. XD
but she nutures my in everything.
i love her so much, and i know she loves me too..hehe =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ♥

our dishes

Joel '2nd bro' & his wife

sharon 'with her sick face' , mom , edwin '3rd bro'

me & mummy
happy birthday to you

the pressie that present by sharon & edwin
'so coincidence that my 2nd bro also present my mom a polo bag' haha


thanks baby,
that acc me to buy my mom's present =)
had a great day with you . love ya


p/s: loves ur mom, because the heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl