Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blah Blah Blah ~

i'm boring!! anything to do?

the bf is watching MU vs LIVERPOOL right now.
i've nothing to do =(
just wait him finish it and call me up.

**
ishh..
i'm fat enough,and my face is SOooo chubby larrr!! i beh tahan ady.
need to do some exercise,anyone wants to come along with me?
ring me up plsss!!! urgent !!!
summore my body is very weak, i've to build up my body resistance.
i dont want sick anymore , i'll miss my favourite
that is makan makan makan * haha*
those who familiar with me sure knows that i loves food alot, i can travel all the way to anywhere just want to eat what i want to. that's why i gain fats easily. XD
my friends, any nice food intro to me ok? i'll try on it even i know i'm fat . hehe .
healthy is very important .so everyone must take care yourself ya =)
same here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmm,
outside raining heavily now , i think tonight would be a great night to everyone.
sleep peaceful ya.
Goodnight readers ...
hearts by,
S H A R O N FUAM

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl