Saturday, May 22, 2010

ishh!! 5am ady.
i feel sleepiness but i cant fall asleep.
* roll on my bed more than 1 hour ady * T_T
besides,tmr is my lovely Sunday=Family day.
so which means i have to wake up early. =(
plss. dont torture me. i want tooo sleep now!!!
ppl says drink stg hot helps alot. im drinking a cup of hot milk now
hope its really help me get easier to drop off lar.
my brain is no longer working anymore yet i've ntg to do ..
so let's blog about last night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night, i went up genting with my collegemates
the plan was suggested by m.leong out of sudden .
In fact, me & lucelia was aso not in a good mood.
so its soo nice to went up there.
Alex & m.leong were the drive of the day and we had a genting walk and chit-chatting session over ther. Its so relax and comfortable while the wind keep blowing over.
it! ther have lots of stars!!! i star!
Everyones thinks that ther is suitable for couple and friends trips
but i do think that it suitable for ppl who emo too. =)



Jacket hong & leong

funny kien yap.
alex & lucelia
camwhored with my LuLu

boooooo~ cute shoot =)
they so enjoy leh, singing over there. i do hearts them always =)
I always believe that friends are needed both for joy and grieve.
lets hold your true friend with both your hands =)
# appreciate everything ya #
hearts by,
S H A R O N
Goodnight readers.

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl