Thursday, May 6, 2010

the weather was darn hot nowadays and its make me felt fuggy !
i cant accept it norrrr...):
no one's wanna have tanning skin right? *mee too*
so gals please rmb to apply some sunblock or any suncream b4 you get out.
to avoid your skin get infected..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
sigh..recently am so idle,
and my class not really start yet..
got extra holiday =S
before start my college life i wish to get more holidays, but now terbalik pulak.
i hope uni life can ful filled my day.
i miss my friends, my collegemates lotsa!!!

Furthermore,
To all pretty dolly and my lovies bloggies !!! my blogshop are new in town ady lar!!
the jolie street is filled with a great deal of pretty accessories.
so do pay a visit and drop by often to grab all the new and latest item ya..
muahh ..

please click it ya:
http://thejoliestreet.blogspot.com/


Goodnight ! teehee
S H A R O N *hugs*

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl