Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i'm bored!

i'm now in sevenz pang's room (my bf best friend) ~ im so free here, so use his comp to update my blog.hehe
seven went to gym and my bf is working~ im so boring..
i'm waiting they all back to dine together..
supposing i'm not that free today,

but then why am i here???

Reason:: Morning headed to kota damansara for a casting. its about the Dove shampoo tvc.
its ended so fast!! i tot it will take me few hours. =( i've no where to go, so find sw eat lunch~~
back to the topic about casting..hum i'm not statisfied !! because i didn't did well during the casting.
this was my 1st casting~ i know i'm nervous!! while she ask question, humm i'm like dont know what to answer. ~ i am scare~ i can't speak fluently ~ sigh..
but nvm its just the 1st experience for me~ i will appreciate it .. i should put more confident for the next time..i'm lack of it..
should train myself more because there's many things i should face in the future~ =)



FATTY SHARON
the 1st pic for my self post it from my little i-baby~
gonna take a nap! ciao~

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl