Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Loves

just a short post over here.
awww !! i just bought my favourite colour and Hello kitty case for my i-baby~
hehe its so cute right?
Loves Hello kitty lotss lotsss!! =)
im kinda big fans of Hello kitty ~ everythings with pinky pinky & hello kitty i also like it.
my bf always said i'm still a kid ..everything must with hello kitty.
haha but i don't mind, i still love it. ♥♥
this is the real sharon, and it wont change till forever!! =)
now! I wish my room is fulfilled everything about Kitty-chan .hehe
back to the real life , this 2 week i'm getting fatter ..
everynight supper and dessert seriously will make me die..
should start my diet plan tmr.
I don't want to be fatty baby!!
what im going to do now , is eat lesser and exercise.
cheers!!

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl