Thursday, September 3, 2009

Goodbye Our fatty warren~~

today went airport to send off WARREN,
he's going to台湾乔大for his studies,
yet, during holiday he will come back .
among our gang, he's the 1st who study abroad. congratz to him..hehe..
when the time he want to enter the gate, suddenly had a very strong feelings, hope that he wont leave us,we cried ..we hug each other, sigh..=S
we'll miss him..hope that he will miss us too..
study hard ya~~=(
best friend forever!

sharon & warren

warren's house farewell party!


warren warren

p/s: today my friend all said i'm gullible by other people and they laugh at me,bcz at airport that time,there's those like student was walking around to request ppl for donation,unlucky that they aimed me..sigh..they keep talk infront me..2 girls. and i cant run away..bla bla bla..my friend all is trying hard to help me ,they shout that : jiachiann,come we go MCD lo..but then i cant go away also..keep talking to me..they want donation like every month gv RM50 to sponser food for children.i said i dunwan,,but they say nvm, then change to RM25..then i say dunwan again. then she say got those normal donation...then she wrote there RM___, Ms____,Signature___, in a piece of paper then give me ..i'hv no choice..like being forcing by them, then i fill in and give them RM10, all of them just scold me lo..ask me why i give her..i no choice..i cant run away..>< =(..

summore today i only bring RM15 to college, yet i gave them RM10 i left 5 bucks only...and we go MCD for lunch i've to borrowed RM10 from my friend..sigh..i think i'm really silly.><

but..maybe i can get some luck ..^^

1 comments:

Just Follow Your Feeling said...

你看起来就很好欺负. haha . 下次醒目点咯 . bakaaa =P

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl