Thursday, September 10, 2009

My favourite sports..-swimming

Finally!!!..someone date me to go for a swim..
wuhoo~~that's my babes..Anne!!..
since 1st semester i ady keep said i want to go.
but everyone was not free ..now 2nd sem ady..sigh..finally
swimming swimming~~
the 1st time i went was with Emily,Anne & Kelvin..this time changed..
tagged along with Ivan,SeongSoon,Eric,Reagan & Anne

since i started my college, everyday just eat,study & sleep only..
other else went shopping & yumcha.
thats why i become fatter & fatter..
now is Fatty Sharon ady..

i need exercise, i wanted to keep fit...=(
i will shorten my post and post more pic..^^

Anne & Sharon
brother & sister~
3 man!!!

SS & I
Eric,Ivan,Seongsoon & I
the cool guy here..~~
The cutie eric~~
gay pulak?? haha
sweeties^^

pervert IVAN..^^with his sexy liipss...
so cool- SSsharon here..~~

after that we headed to Sunway,
we ate steamboat again[Tasty Pot]
is like everytime after swimming also went for steamboat ..
hahha=)
so sad that emmy could not make it..
miss her sexy body with bikini..*wink*
whats this? ice blended? yuckzz
micky mouse???=.=



its a great time to me..love it!

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl