Friday, September 4, 2009

random ~~

goshh...~~
today uni ended soooo early..10.30 am..
yet, we all hv nothing to do
so we decided to go old taste to have our brunch.
[me,anne,emily,ivan & CT]
old taste is much much better than old town..
i hope the old town that stated nearby my uni change to old taste..
more food and drinks..>.< =p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
afternoon
--
went out with the Silly Ryan ..
out so randomly..=)
and went to my favourite dessert shop [snowflake].
this was my 2nd time went there.haha..
TQ Ryan..we chat lots today..*haha*
i'm having lots fun & enjoyin~~
we watch final destination 4 at sunway piramid..
i'm scare..extremely nauseating >.< =s
yer..i'm not really like it..coz all ppl died in tht movie..
i think this week was my movie's week..haha..
coz i watched 3 movies in one week ady...=)
so on..i want to watch D9, Tsunami and moremore..^^
tml going golden horse or beach resort swimming..
with my collegemate..yahooo!!!...
yeah..finally..someone date me to swim..
i love swimming!!!

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl