Thursday, April 23, 2009

Damn Bad Luck!

I had my driving test together with babe Emily..

such a damn bad luck day..
i failed my mountain..not even that..and i bang the car behind me..!..arh!!..shit!..
why i can so stupid..and bang the car behind me..so funny lo..
actually that time i'm nt tht sad coz i feel myself very funny..how can i bang the car..
but then on the road that time i oni realise that ..tht day i really bad luck and stupid..
i wait long time for turn exam on the road..i very pissed off already bcoz my number is 43..
then the ppl cal until 100 sth also not my turn yet..very unfair lo..
reach my turn.. the car on the road the gear is so hard..i cant make it..and gv the JPJ ppl scold..
he scold me ask me whether i learn manual or auto..grrr!
i average pass only..so bad luck..
after tht together with emily went to eric house..wait he fetch us go out..i need to relax myself..!
i argue with eric..sorry dear and sorry emily..
i knw i'm not in a good mood..and i not suppose to arg..!..sorry..
after that we went to ts..we walk around here and there..abit boring also..
night we went to eat steamboat at yiulek..~
nice tomyam soup..eat until emily & eric stomach pain..haha..
wish tht the next retake for my driving test i will pass..gambateh!..




p/s: A real friendship is hard to find!..i will appreciate!..muckzz..love all my fren!

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl