Friday, April 3, 2009

F R I E N D S H I P ???

Today 2o'clock only wake up..lolz..

then walk here and there..then prepare to attend my japanese lesson..
and i call him wake up..we out at 5 something..and i reach KL plaza 6 someting..
feel sorry to him..because we tought will have a dinner 1st before i attend my class..
but my bro already waiting there..so i cant eat my dinner..and there is so JAM la..so many cars..
i know his mood is not good because of me & the jam..sorry dear..
and he forget to bring his phone.swt~I went to coffee bean because my bro waiting there..i just bought a ice blended caramel and a cranberry muffin..the muffin is 'mazui'..so hard to eat la..
after that i start my class..my teacher is damn funny and cute..she is a japanese girl..haha..
after i end my class, i went to Leo meeting..today is the election day..when i arrive there..the meeting already started..after finished the meeting..we go to 'chao cao' there eat lamb..
1st time i went there..hmm..abit like mamak those type la..
but the food is so so only..not really bad or good..
my mood actually is quite good..but then i receive a mess..and say bla bla bla then "fu*ker''..walao..i think no one scold me like tht b4 lor..and thats not my problem somemore..why you scold me..and you is my besties la..you should not be scolding me like tht..
i damn sien..i try to not angry and i reply her mess ..but then i din receive any mess after that..
haiz..say i dint care her feeling..also not my problem what..WTH!!


[Next Round]haha.. after that i drink with my another besties at station one..nichole~..she just came back from NS..so miss her! she become a blacky now..haha..but i think NS is good for her..can learn many thing..we gossip there la..quite funny..FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!..i hope we4 can stay as long as we can~

NICHOLE & SHARON

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl