Friday, April 17, 2009

Swimming day~

Had a swimming day together with my babe anne,emily and a new friend [kelvin]..

before that i went to police station to make my ic..i need to be more careful next time..
i dont want to lost it again because this is my second time le..^^
this is my 1st time wearing a bikini and swim..haha..
so paiseh la..but..it is fun~..hehe
anne and emily will be my college mate soon..hehe..
hope will stay happy with them lor..
i dont hope that any friendship problem happen again!
at the swimming pool..we met 2 australian guy..
but i forgot their name..^^
after we finish swimming we went to yiulek to have our dinner..
we eat steamboat..so nice..haha..
i want eat with friend long time ago..coz i long time din eat le..
after we ate then back home..kelvin drove so fast~~==
tht day is very happy and fun..hope can swim with them again..hehe
mua..love ya friends~


0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl