Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ureshii~~[happy]

Hooray~~!! Finally i pass my driving test on that day..together with my babe lyly..hehe..
so happy..^_^..and i will get my lisence soon..haha
we finish our test around 11 something..
at 1st, lyly together with me back my home and we prepare ourself..
after that we went to KL to take pc fair salary ..later on we went to TheGarden&Midvalley!
we have our lunch there..[Ding tai Feng]..
this shop is Top 10 in the world...it si popular with the xiu long bao..
damn delicious..and it very famous in Taiwan[the original outlet]..

do our shirt looks alike? haha..awwww~yummy


EMILY&SHARON

we visit angeline ..she is work as OXYMASK promoter..
~cuties angeline~


Sharon&Eric
Babe EMILY
SHARON



after we hang around..we went to [delicious] to take rest.
we sit there almost an hour~
then ciaozz~..

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl