Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sony Ericsson Promoter..

last weekend..I work as SE promoter at BB plaza..
i seperate with Angeline..so sad..
at 1st ..i tought we work at the near area..but she work at KLCC..soo far..!..i cant eat lunch with her..the 1st day..i went there..and i saw Kenny..haha..
i dont knw wat i should do actually..
and he just ask me promote C510..the latest model~
acutally i just stand ther and give out all the flyers..haha
such a free job..then Tommy introduce himself..
after that i have my lunch with eric..felt so sry to him..he wait me for almost 2 hour there..
to have lunch with me..
after i back i saw my supervisor..his name is Kevin..
he treat me very good..he keep chat with me..and then i oni realize that he is my X senior..
haha..at night ..he treat me dinner..[salad chicken chop rice with egg]..
9 sth eric come fetch me back and we go to KLCC fetch angeline..i went to her house for awhile..

the 2nd day..i eat lunch with Kevin..he treat me again..he really a very good supervisor..and he teach me alot thing also...
he bring me to lowyat eat..the 1st time i eat at that restaurant..~quite delicious..
after lunch i bought a pack 'famous amos' treat them eat..
thx that CS and chee hou come visit me..so suprised..haha..
and u 2 went to KLCC too..hehe..

i work at there so free..keep chat and rest..so enjoy..haha..
i was thinking i'm working or playing..haha..
there quite alot 'char siew' also..actually i duno wat this word mean..then they told me..'char siew' means those who just look the phone and din buy the phone..heh..
night..i eat dinner with eric again..after that ..at night yamcha with angeline..
next time i go sg.wang..i will go find you 3 again le..u all treat me very good..
but i hate other those 'Ma lat lou'..~


Sharon & Angeline
Sharon & Kenny
Tommy & Sharon
Kevin & Sharon [supervisor]

bored~

taken by Kevin

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl