Monday, July 6, 2009

Movie's day!!

Last monday, went ts watch movie- Transformer ..yeah yeah
together with [Anne, I , C.T,Eric, Jeff & Pui Theng]
we went there by CT car, inside the car we had lots fun..they took my slipper and put another place..sigh..and crazy talk.

The show was very nice and its take almost 3 hour.

nice movie!!
heading to T.S
Sharon & Pui Theng
Anne & I

Anne,Sharon & Pui Theng
My shoe !!!
haha..crazy fren!
3 of us again


Jeff,Eric & C.T

After the show finished , we went sg.wang to take 'purikura'..
[happy and funny]..
then, fetch pui theng back home then we continue our round 2..hehe
having our steamboat dinner at yiulek..
we chit-chat & laugh at there, i love our topic!!..
it was a funny and happy day!..
I reach home around 9 stg.
friendship!!
seeeee..what's jeff wearing..haha..and ct is queen~


lalalalal~~
roller coaster!!!ahhhh..






The next day, after our class ended , I, jeff,C.T & eric went pavilion watch movie again..the last house on the left..actually me n jeff wanted to watch 17 again..but we're late..swt~

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl