Tuesday, July 21, 2009

❤Sweet 18th Birthday❤- Port Dickson

Happy Birthday again..haha
happy b'day to myself & edwin!..
Me & edwin born in the same day. We're just like sister!!.
we went PD celebrate birthday with my high school friend.
they planned to celebrate at PD.
we heading to PD at 4o'clock, edwin was the driver.
we reach there almost 5 stg..after that we left our thing at batu uncle's apartment.
then, we went to a beach nearby there.
it was quite clean. we take picture and play banana boat there ...
that was my 1st time play banana boat.Fun,fun,fun!!
we play until 8stg then we back the house and bath.
when we want get into the car and go to somewhere eat our dinner,
suddenly william told me that weizian cut his hand.
then we faster run back to the apartment trying to see what's happen,
and i run back to edwin's car take my dettol..
when i open the door, the house didnt switch on the light, i tought i went into the wrong apartment.
then i run out and ask william then go in together then when me &edwin in, then they caring the cake and sing b'day song to us
SO SUPRISE!!..
really frighten me.
i really tought that weizian accidentaly cut his hand.
it is touch!..
THANK YOU EVERYONE there!
all of us very hungry edi..
then we eat at one restaurant nearby.
they order 7 dishes if i not mistaken.
but total up RM150++ only. very cheap..
around 11 stg then we back KL.
i reach my home around 1 o'clock..thx edwin!
have a nice short trip with u all!!..mwakss
bao,sharon,jia

william,edwin,bao,sharon

nice picture!!
swing~~swing swing swing~~

1,2,3 jump!!!


yeah!!!jump

b'day girl & boy

besties








posting

shock face

hehe

dream come true~

weizian,sharon,william,edwin

with william

with bao

with jia


with wei zian

with gordon

with batu


with pow

with yen
EDWIN&SHARON









crabs!!my favourite


p/s: sharon is gettin GEMUK@_@!!..

sad man!!!! i wan KEEP FIT!!..

i hate my face chubby and fat!!~~

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl