Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Midnight~

It's 3.30 A.M ady..
i think i will sick if i continue everyday sleep late and wake up early ..
i'm tired, but have to do my assig because tml is the date line.
TIRED TIRED TIRED!!..
headache from few hour ago till now..going to rest soon, and my assig not done all yet..
continue tml morniing ba!sighh
today morning i late almost one hour to my college,
omg!..the class start at 10 but i 10.30 only wake up, then reach there 11.
it was funny, bcz CT also late.
after that back my house with emmy,
then 2 o'clock fetch her back to college again.
then I with Jeff go leisure to print out some stuff then back home decorate my anniversary backdrop!
thx Jeff for helping me.
after that ss,ct,eric came my hse too..thx for their helping too..
hehe..they help me to cut the words,but i rmb what SS said..
he keep complaining,say cut this tired than dagei la, then kids job la..bla bla bla.. *^^*
haha..really thx u guys,
Night dinner with they all & emmy and i fetch her back.
My final exam coming soon, scare la!
because i'm lazy and i not yet prepare for the exam~~
i dont want to retake..DONT WANT!!..
it will waste my time n money~
the most important subject for me is econ&algebra..hard man!! i HATE econ!
so..today onwards i have to study hard ady..
Coming this sat will be my club 12th anniversary, and i'll very buzy this few day
hope all the things move smoothly.
looking forward too it..^^
Its time to SLEEP!!!.
GOODNIGHT~[love]

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl