Saturday, July 18, 2009

❤Sweet 18th Birthday❤- House celebration & poppy

Long long story begin from my birthday..
I've many things share with you all about my birthday celebration. But due to the time, i cant recall everything. So..first of all, I would just post this 1st.Picture can tells everything..
There was an early celebration for me from my college mates. It's on 26/6..early celebration about 3 week...haha..
This is my 1st time early celebration 3 week b4 my real b'day..
On that day,in the afternoon,emily came my hse and start prepared food for the night party after we ended our class.
Thx my MIMI..^^
follow on, Iyen & Sinky came around 5stg, after they ended their class too.
then Pui theng & Poh yee came too. I helped PT make up..[yuhoo]
we started the party 7 stg..
around 9 stg then was the most meaningful section~blow cake,
after that we move on to the second round-POPPY!!
This is also the 1st time I went poppy.and we take lots pic.
we left poppy around 3 stg,after that went Maideen yamcha.
reach home around 5 stg.
That night, emily,PT,eric,Jeff ,ss and ct overnight at my hse.
I had a memorable night with them..*hugz*mwakkzz..
PICTURE!!!!
Anne,Sharon,Emily

sharon&Pohyee Sharon&Pui Theng

sharon&Iyen[meimei]sharon&SinkyLuceilia & ICT + I + SSthe blur blur babes!Sharon&AdrianEric,Sharon & JeffreySeong Soon & SharonSharon & AnneSharon& M.leonghaha...suddenly change to eric face!!GIRLS gang!!The Boys!I like this pic very very much!! Sharon with her lovely daddy & mummy
hope my wish come true!
Thx Jeff ur cappucino cakee!!
POPPY

Sharon & Jian Hong Sharon,Anne,Edison,EmilyEmily,Ashwin,Anne

Ivan,Sharon,CT,Eric

Emily,Jeff,Sharon

The sweet sweet couple!!

drunk ady..haha

Sharon,Pui Theng,Ivan

Sharon & Kitzai

Sharon & Jeff




REAGAN!!...


Thx u guys gave me a wonderful celebration!..love you guys..

My words!!

Emily: Thx for your helping for the preparation of my party!

Anne: thx for ur helping & coming.

CT & Seong soon: thx for helping me bought pizza and blacklabel.

eric: thx ur pressie!

Jeff: thx ur birthday cake!!

M.leong , Jian Hong,,Ashwin, Wai tack:,Pui Theng ,Poh yee, Iyen, Sinky , Ivan,Adrian : thx for u all coming my bday party and pressie..!

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl