Monday, July 27, 2009

12th Anniversary Dinner

Saturday was my club 12th anniversary dinner.
I had prepared it for quite a long time...for searching the venue and everything.
yea~i'm the OC for this project..wuhuu~
at last held it on PALATE PALATTE
This is my 1st project as i'm a leo of KLCC.
thx u guys contributed with me to successfully organised this project.Mwaks..
especially to Liwei & Elaine, they help me alots.

On that day, Chin Tong fetch me,jia,bao & nichole there around 5.
They we start to set up all the thing and backdrop! and we arrange the table for the performance.
about 8 like that, all the lions,leos & guest reach. Then we start our party!!..huhu~~
first of all ,the lions,elaine,michelle gv out the speech then have the cake cutting.
aftter that is my turn to gv out word of thanks.
then start out dinner time!.
after that is performance time..Lingwei perform violin, follow on by liwei , she play piano and sing by elaine,michelle,francis,tammy. last is KLCC cheer,by yangsik,dennis,weylok,benneth,Ryan. damn funny..haha..
after that is camwhoring session!!..

Then they suggest that have second round!!..
POPPY again..
heading there around 11stg.then at mamak wait for elaine and chintong.
yet, we get in around 12 stg.
i'm so bad luck ~shit..
i get step on by a boucer i think. and my toe nail was broke out..freaking pain!
i cried~
jiajia abit drunk ady..~
back around 3 stg..goodnight!!
will post picture nex timee...wait ya~~^^



0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl