Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy birthday to myself & Angela

HAPPYBIRTHDAY Angela!!
bla bla bla...ya!! almost all my besties born in July!!haha..is that fate?
and mayb cancerian with cancerian will more close..haha
me and angela celebrate our b'day together.
we went sunway shopping ,take picz and buy present!
thx u girls present me the annasui foundation!..i luv it!
and hope angela u like the mac cosmetic we present u!
Met angela since end of the year of form4.
we started become best friend in the beginning year of form 5.
ya!!...she is the one who sit beside me, play with me,crazy with me and we share everything!
not only her, and 2 more girls also with us was nicole & angeline. we 4 always gossip and play together.
humm...i like the times we gather together last time.
she is a cute and beautiful girl, but easily get hurt by someone.
be strong my dear,mwakss..
i'll always stay beside u when u need my comfort!
yet,now we diff college,have diff college fren.
but we still will rmb each other right? forever n ever!
must meet once awhile k? hehe...
hope u & seven stay happy and stay as long as u 2 can!..
last, Happy Birthday my baby angela.


Sharon
Baby & Baby
Sharon&Angeline
mwaksss
Sharon&Angela [Pasta zanmai]





4 of us!!



Nicole&Sharon

Luv ya angela!

0 comments:

 
SHARON © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl